Tag Archives: cravings
10. It’s not normal to get “food poisoning” (cramps and diarrhea) several times a month.
9. Two-day-long migraines don’t have to be a weekly occurrence. Who knew?
8. There’s a difference between feeling full and satisfied, and feeling sluggish and bloated.
7. Your early thirties is a bit (okay, a lot) young to have arthritic joint problems… even if you do lead an “active lifestyle”.
6. It’s not normal to spend half of every day with gas so bad that it’s a struggle not to double over in pain when no one’s watching.
5. Most people don’t have cravings that lead them to scarf down half a loaf of bread in one sitting just because it “smells really good”.
4. Most people don’t have the urge to devour half a batch of raw, unbaked pie crust dough because they “like the taste”.
3. Most people don’t have to run to the bathroom thirty minutes after every. Single. Meal.
2. Most brands of soy sauce contain more wheat than they do soy. Perhaps the should call it “wheat sauce”?
And the top thing that I realized after finding out I had wheat intolerance…
1. Despite what I originally thought, life without foods containing gluten really is worth living. In fact, it’s quite a bit more pleasant to live when you don’t feel like death warmed over half of the time.
Happy Gluten-Free Thanksgiving, everyone!